December 16, 2005
KGZM's mom was my "secret pal" while we were waiting for the babies... she sent A.B. and me lots of great surprises... and then the best surprise of all, she came to Chengdu to pick up her own little angel! We went to visit in the hotel and the girls got along great!
two little angels (they did this on their own!)

May I stick my finger in your ear?
um, okay, if I can stick mine in your mouth

pals
KGZM's mom was my "secret pal" while we were waiting for the babies... she sent A.B. and me lots of great surprises... and then the best surprise of all, she came to Chengdu to pick up her own little angel! We went to visit in the hotel and the girls got along great!
two little angels (they did this on their own!)

May I stick my finger in your ear?

um, okay, if I can stick mine in your mouth

pals





1 comment:
From KGZM's mom-Love the pics - miss you guys! Let me know how things are going with your 2nd project...
Hugs
KGZM's mom
Post a Comment