October 24, 2005
I just loved this outfit.... had to buy it even though the largest size was 9 months, and A.B. was already 9 months old when I bought it (still over a month before Halloween...) Oh well, it's good she's so slender... she's long, but will probably still be able to wear the pants (though they'll be capris, next year!)
mama's little pumpkin
do I have something on my face?
I just loved this outfit.... had to buy it even though the largest size was 9 months, and A.B. was already 9 months old when I bought it (still over a month before Halloween...) Oh well, it's good she's so slender... she's long, but will probably still be able to wear the pants (though they'll be capris, next year!)
mama's little pumpkin

do I have something on my face?

such happy eyes :)






No comments:
Post a Comment