Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2006

trying out the studio

Okay, so when AngelBaby turned a year old, I took her to have a portrait made. Little did I know that I could not simply order portraits that I liked, in the quantities that I wanted, and spend loads of money. No. I could only buy a book of photos that I did not particularly want, and then I could buy or be given additional portraits that I could hang on a wall or put in a wallet. I got so irritated at not being able to order and buy what I wanted that I decided to make my own studio. I had curtain rods hung behind my already-in-place futon, and I bought a bunch of fabric for backgrounds and futon coverings, and a friend made us a board to put on the futon under chairs and other things that might tip on a soft surface like a bed. I ordered a soft focus filter (didn't have it yet for these pics), a remote shutter release, set up the tri-pod, and off we go! :) These are some of the first, experimental pics.

February 19, 2006

Trying to crawl off the edge of the futon. Not too much sense of gravity yet, as it pertains to falling off stuff...


love this face!


This looks like mischief to me!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: