








We stayed at a condo just up the road from the Turtle Bay resort, so we were able to walk down to the beach to look at the ocean. It was really beautiful, but it was windy and almost cold, so we didn't go in the water. Also, I wasn't sure if the beaches on the North Shore were also
contaminated. AngelBaby had a cold too, so I didn't want to freeze her.
The condo we stayed in was really nice, and the fun/funny thing about staying there was that when we first moved to Hawaii in 1984, my cousin and his family were living there. I used to take their baby (who was around a year old then) to the same pool that I took my daughter to! She fell asleep in my arms in the pool in Hawaii the same way she did in Thailand. I guess she REALLY relaxes in the water!





No comments:
Post a Comment