AB is stepping right back into her normal routine... except, that is, for sleeping from 1-something pm yesterday until 1am this morning! She played and played and DID NOT NAP until almost noon! I got her down for a nap (and for the night, I feared), and then went to exercise in the back room while she slept. She only slept about half an hour before realizing that I wasn't in there with her - her nanny went to get her but she wouldn't go back to sleep. I finished my workout and then took her for a walk in the stroller, thinking that she'd sleep - but she didn't. We lasted until almost 7pm and then both crashed out. But the end of jet lag is in sight - I think just a day or two more and we'll be back on our normal schedules. Going to work tomorrow should help!

she doesn't look jet lagged, does she? :)

riding her bike

she actually WANTED to wear that bib! Surprise!

cutie pie brushing her hair

wearing Mama's shoes

funny girl
1 comment:
WoW! Where did all the HAIR come from!! Finally! Stil as cute and photo-able as ever. We really need to chat! Lets make a date... eh?
M - Mom to EFP
Post a Comment