Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 10, 2007

tulips, tulips, tulips

We went back to see the tulips at Stone Elephant Lake today. I love tulips and the park was as beautiful this year as last year - maybe a few fewer flowers in bloom but it was really lovely.
I have to say, I think last year was better, just because I had never seen anything like it (nor expected to see such a thing) in China! It was crawling with people and really hard to take a picture without at least 10 people walking in front of my camera, but I managed to get some good ones anyway!
I love the "rebel" tulips!
beautiful colors
this is one of my favorites of the day
Hyacinths. I am SO ALLERGIC to hyacinths!


We didn't actually go on the boat this time, but I got a kick out of the sign.




Finally, on our third trip - I see the Stone Elephants. (Have to admit, I was a little disappointed... I thought they would be natural stones that looked like elephants)
rebel tulip among the hyacinths





















1 comment:

park it said...

I had written a long wonderful post - and it was eatten in cyber land...so I will try to reinvent the wheel-
WOW WOW WOW - What amazing flowers - I love TULIPS - my FAVORITE! Thank you for sharing this amazing site - Great pics and AB is getting so big - what does she weigh- and how tall? So hard to tell - Amazing to see our little girls growing up...
Hope all is well - See you in cyber land
Hugs fm Us
c & k-Florida