Here's AB hanging out by the pool and waiting for her lesson. She LOVES the water and really likes practicing her kicks, bubbles, and paddling in the bathtub. Today we tried having her go in with the teacher without me for the first time. She didn't want Miss B to hold her and finally Miss B said "If I don't hold you, you'll go under the water" and she let her go under just for a second. AB got scared or mad or something and really hollered for a few minutes. I got in the pool with her then but she never really recovered enough to want to properly continue the lesson. We'll try again in a few weeks (we'll be away the next two weekends playing with Uncle Eric!). She was just fine with the teacher at first! We had lessons with Miss B several times last summer and AB likes her very much - but this was the first time we didn't start the lesson with me holding her in the water. I'm sure she'll do well with swimming the rest of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment