Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

afternoon outing with the dogs

those badminton racquets are a hit every time


I was singing a song for her "Put your hands on your head"
going to say hi to "Daddy" the kitty



After AB got done saying hi to Daddy, we tried to walk past him (all of us, including the two dogs). Daddy WOULD NOT MOVE, but just puffed himself all up and hissed at us. The dogs were going nuts! When we got close to the gate, Daddy's kitten was over there behind a plant (I didn't see him) and got scared by one of the dogs. He did that cartoon cat thing - jumped a mile in the air with all limbs and all fur sticking out - and ran away... Then Daddy came after us, hissing and closing in! AB was getting scared and I was just trying to get away! We finally did get to safety on the other side of the gate...

No comments: