Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

lovely ladybug out with the pups

believe it or not, she wanted the hood on!
and kept it on... until I started taking pics
ah well, and off it goes!


happy happy
playing with the dogs
trying to get them to chase that stick


AngelBaby loves to play
like the barrettes? she actually kept them in until nap time!
she's running!
what a cutie
joyful girl
not sure what this face is about... but it's cute!
signing "mama"
pic of the day - I love this girl!
cute cute cute
isn't she gorgeous?
future soccer star (never mind that's a basketball...)
this is fun!

pretending to eat the sticks
silly girl
"let's see if I can get that ball"
round and round
lots of opportunities
to get
really cute photos!
sweetheart
love that squat
what a great smile
pure joy

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

Love that lady bug coat. Great pics of the cutie angel baby.

Beverly