We have BabySister and things are going very well in Wuhan. I am not getting enough sleep so there is no way at present that I can add photos to both blogs (or three blogs, if BabySis is going to get her own blog...) I am debating just having the family blog from here on out and posting special pics on the individual blogs here and there, otherwise I have to post many of the same pics to two or three blogs... who has the time?
I haven't been able to load pics for today's entry into the family blog, but there is text about how we're doing, anyway. If you are on facebook, I have loaded a lot of pics to my albums there, and I also have a snapfish sharing site and my yahoogroup - though Groups are down in China right now so I can't load photos - I'm just mailing my narratives to the group. Please email me for the links if you don't know them.
The family blog is at http://abc-familyof3.blogspot.com
You will need to be invited - so please email me so I can send you the invite.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Monica,
I was in your March '05 DTC group. I'd love to follow your journey to your new dd.
Drats Monica,
I can't get into your family blog. Hope things are going well and I can't wait to see pics of the "family of 3." Have fun with Missy in Gunagzhou. I wish I were there with you all!!!! If you get this can you email me your yahoo group. I missed that along the way somehow.
Michele, Emily and Alyssa
emilyhope7702@optonline.net
Hi Monica; I'm not sure when you say "family blog" if you want only your immediate family to have access, or if it will be a joint "Monica-Alana-Cara family" (family of 3)blog rather than the individuals. But we would love to be invited to continue to share your adventures as a family of three. Kathi & Emily in WI
Emily & Kathi in WI (aka red sunshine) are at kas12295@sbcglobal.net. Day #3 sounds like it was very full. I hope your trek to Civil Affairs goes smoothly, and good luck with your trip to the SWI and to see the foster family!! That will be wonderful if they can accommodate those visits!
Kathi
Monica I would love to be invited to your "other" blog. I'm so happy for you!
single mom Doreen
dkerner1@sympatico.ca
I would also love to be invited. I have kept you in my favorites for a long time. Such exciting news and time for you!!!!
Gloria
Mom to Kevin from Hanzhong
Trenton, MI
Post a Comment