

AngelBaby seems to have come down with something. She was feverish and tired today, didn't want Mama to go to work, and didn't want to be put down! Mama was happy to oblige with some time in the baby wrap (she went right to sleep) and she has been sleeping most of the evening with just a few short moments of waking. It's 11:15pm now... we'll see if she stays down for the night. She really didn't eat much today, but I guess not feeling well can do that to you. I'd better get to sleep myself so that if she is up in the night I will be ready!
Here are a couple of pics from today - with the Easter bunny that Grandma brought for her. We leave before Easter and she doesn't know what Easter is anyway, so I gave her the bunny today. She loved it - it's so soft! She cuddled right into it and started to fall asleep! (right after these pics, she got into jammies and got in bed!)





1 comment:
Feel better AB-Hugs from Florida
C & K
Post a Comment