Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

having fun with the kids

When I got home from work tonight, AB was at the neighbors' house because the nanny was taking the dogs out. I went down to bring her home and she was having so much fun playing with Meimei and GeGe that she wasn't in any hurry to go. When I got there, she was only shoes away from being ready to go, and after a minute or two, she had pulled off her socks too and seemed to be staying put. So when I asked her to come put her socks on, and she kept playing, I asked if I could wear the socks, and if this was where they went... Just thought these pics might need a little explaining. :)


in the uncropped version of this pic, my eyes are closed and D is not looking at the camera... but AB came out cute :)

No comments: