AB had a blast at hot pot. During the course of the meal, she managed to drop and break(quite accidentally) two ceramic Chinese soup spoons. Toward the end of the meal, one of the serving staff came up to have me sign the receipt stating that I'd be charged for the spoons. Just then, with perfect timing, AB picked up one of the bowls on the high chair tray and THREW it to the ground, where it smashed! It was quite funny but I didn't show any reaction to AB (I did get to pay for that as well - here's hoping she hasn't decided that is a good idea for future restaurant outings! (Next time, we'll be taking plastic plates and bowls!)
Here are some pics:
she's a star!
she likes hot pot
having a little trouble with the glasses, there?
a new little friend





No comments:
Post a Comment