Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

cutie in the sandbox
such a darling!
she really loves to play outside!
climbing the chain ladder
she can climb all the way up! She did it several times!
what a darling
she loves the swings!
she spun herself around this way - for the first time (that I have seen, anyway)
she is saying "hi!" - thought it was cute that she made sure her word would make it through the bars!
playing with TaoTao
isn't she soooo cute! (She is "sifting" the sand with a bucket - no holes!)
let's send the truck down the slide!
big fun!
picking up the truck for another round
grinning like crazy because Meimei just came outside (please ignore the boogernose)

1 comment:

redmaryjanes said...

Hello there! I saw your blog listed on the Jan.2007 Yahoo bloglist, so I'm dropping by. What a darling little girl.