We are going to get BabySister SOON!!! Received TA today at the very end of the work day. I called Wuhan right away to see if we could get on a plane tonight and get her tomorrow morning, but they said no. They had not received the letter they need from CCAA. It was just sent out yesterday (3/11/08) though it was dated 3/6. I'm guessing their document will arrive in Wuhan tomorrow morning, so I am tentatively planning for us to fly to Wuhan in the afternoon. That will give us time to check into the hotel, then stop at Carrefour or Wal-Mart or somewhere and pick up milk, snacks, diapers, baby food, etc. Goodness knows I won't be fitting that stuff into the suitcase anywhere! My room is two open suitcases and several exploded closets and dresser drawers! Sometime tonight I'll have to fit everything into the bags and be ready to go tomorrow... I can't believe we are traveling tomorrow!!!
There is still the possibility that the paper won't arrive in Wuhan tomorrow - I sure hope that doesn't happen... if it does, we'll have to postpone travel until Sunday and get her on Monday. But in any case, we should still be in Guangzhou the following week and get to meet up with some of our friends from my AB's DTC group! Really looking forward to that!
I am going to keep this blog mostly for photos and will post the adoption stories on our yahoogroup site - email me if you don't know the link! I'll post the link to my photos on snapfish or shutterfly or whichever one I decide to go with there too. I'll also have another blog (private one) for the family that you'll need to sign in for. Please email me if you want an invite for that.
Yippee! Travel tomorrow!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hey Proud Mama a big congrats!!!! I wanna follow along! I'm so happy for you. pass me those pass words please!
Doreen Mom to Faith and Mia
Congratulations!!! How cool that it all is going so quickly for you now! We hope you have safe travels and restful nights.
Please send me the links so I can follow along too!
Congrats!
Darla
Post a Comment