We both slept in later than I expected us to today. So, by the time I got AB up and dressed, the dogs were both doing the pee-pee dance. I got AB sunscreened and hatted (amazingly, she kept it on!) and out we went with the dogs. As soon as we got outside, our nanny arrived, so she took one dog to the tennis court to let her run (fenced in) and then came back for the other, and I could just concentrate on taking pics of this cutie pie.

She's signing "dog" and was watching the dogs play with Ayi on the tennis courts.
Cutie Pie close up
So cute in her hat and little dress.





1 comment:
M,
I check you blog often and LOVE to see new pics of AB. She is just so beautiful and looks to be a lot of fun!! I know how fiesty and fun those Kunming Kuties can be ;-)
Michele (fellow March Moonbeam)
mom to Emily and Alyssa
www.ourjourneytoalyssa.blogspot.com
Post a Comment