Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 28, 2006

dinner in Helsingborg

Tonight it was A and C's turn to host the AngelBaby and her mama. :) We went in to town after AB's nap and walked around Helsingborg for a couple of hours. I found some My Little Pony paper doll type refrigerator magnets that I got for AB for the plane - I have a little magnetic white board that I brought with us, and a bunch of different magnets for her to play with. The little round ones were too much fun to toss or drop on the plane, but she seems a little more interested in the ponies and flowers and stuff like that. :) We headed to A and C's apartment for dinner and had such a nice evening. Their apartment is really beautiful and they have a great view of Helsingborg - they can even see out over the water to Denmark!

dinner on the balcony, through the fish eye lens
lovely couple
omg, aren't they just so cute!
What a view!
Kronborg Castle in Denmark
view from the balcony
AB playing inside
moose magnet from today's shopping trip :) (demo of the telephoto lens, also)
"Uncle" A
"Ayi" C
"mormor" L
handing me some cereal
she likes to lick things so I'll say "yucky"
yucky is funny
10:10pm - isn't this gorgeous?
AB and mama
giggle girl
what a little cutie pie

No comments: