Hey all, we are in Sweden as of last night. Having a great time visiting and enjoying the fresh air and blue skies! AB is going to understand Swedish by the time we leave, partially due to everyone here speaking to her in Swedish and partially due to the fact that I don't seem to know which language I am speaking at any given time. I have caught myself speaking Swedish to her at least a couple of times already.
We went to the pier in Mölle today - it was beautiful weather and I got some great pics of the water, the boats, the cute little houses... and of course the children -- my host brother from when I was an exchange student here has a just turned 2 year old daughter and she is soooo cute, and she and AB are also extremely cute together. there will be tons of photos, I promise, but I will have to wait a while before I start posting them. It's even possible I'll have to wait until we get back home because I don't have a plug adapter for my own computer and because the connection here is dial-up and I could die of frustration and/or old age before I get all the pics posted.
Just wanted to post a quick note that we are here and safe and very tired... must get to sleep, wise AB has been sleeping for a couple of hours already
--M
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment