Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 23, 2006

early morning at Jonstorp harbor

We got up pretty early this morning, and after a little breakfast, decided to head outside to take some pictures so we wouldn't disturb L who was still sleeping. These pics were taken between 6:27 and 6:42am. Look how light it is already! I love the morning light on AB's face - what a darling. :)

gorgeous view
Jonstorp's harbor is just behind L's house
one of the boats belongs to L
there's my beautiful, wide-awake girl
beautiful lighting
beautiful girl
can't get enough :)
back in the yard by the house (this is one of my favorite pics)
hey, I have an idea!
what mischief is this little one about to get up to?
"I love the water!!!"
"this is great!"
she didn't fall in, and even stayed dry enough to not need a change of clothes :)

No comments: