Today AB is two years old! Can you believe it? It's funny, everyone I have run into here in California who has asked her age has said "wow, she's so tall! I would have thought she was 3 or 4!" I think she's pretty tall too, but she's only at about the 50th percentile on the height charts... I wouldn't have thought she's much older than 2 though, maybe because her hair is still pretty sparse.
She had a GREAT second birthday. When we get back to China, I will load the pics and add them to this post. We went to Disneyland California Adventure - it's another theme park right next to Disneyland that is typically less crowded and better suited for such a little one. She had a great time looking at everything and had her picture taken with Sully from Monsters Inc. and with Minnie Mouse, and she rode the Monsters Inc. ride and the rides in the Bug's Life section of the park. She didn't like the ladybugs ride (it spins like the Teacups) but when it was over, she didn't want to get out!
When she had ice cream and cake at dinner, she wanted to blow out the candles over and over again, and wanted us to sing Happy Birthday each time. (She'd indicate this by bobbing her head and saying "happy birthday!" until we started singing again. It was great! We have lots of pics and video, and I'll post them when I can!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to AB
Happy Birthday to You!
AB - sounds like you had a wonderful day at Mickey World! Can't wait to see the pics!
Have a wonderful stay - come see us in Florida!
Hugs from C & K
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Terrye in Fl
Post a Comment