Dad and I took AB to Disneyland California Adventure for her birthday. My cousin C works for Disney parks and he brought us in as his guests. It actually worked out really great because Disneyland has an Alamo rental car office, and I needed to be added to the rental so I could drive too. AB fell asleep as soon as we got inside the park, but only slept as long as it took us to get me added to the car, so when we went into California Adventure, she was awake and checking everything out! She had a great time!
This pic was taken just outside California Adventure. I will have to try to photo shop it later and see if I can make the background less bright. :) Should be able to see the letters spelling out CALIFORNIA behind us...
Grandpa and AB in her buggy
The Mickey in front of the Monsters Inc. ride. (AB loved it! We went on it twice, and she waved to all the monsters and said "hi!" as we went through.)
AB and me waiting in line for Monsters Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment