Tonight we got to meet another family in Chengdu adopting their little girl. I had met Sophie a few times when I visited the orphanage, so it was WONDERFUL to see her again - walking and with much longer hair! She has grown so much since the first time I saw her! We had a great time at dinner with her mom and dad, and my friend from work. The girls got along great and AB kept feeding crackers to "baby," and trying to show her how to blow bubbles! :) I know AB is going to be a great big sister when the time comes! :)

kiss for mama (kissing in the direction of the camera)

hammin' for the camera

AB and her mama

takin' a walk

posing with mama

there's my cute girl

another pic with mama

yum - macaroni and cheese!

hugging a sweet and surprised looking babe!

two cutie pies hanging out in a booth

oh isn't this just so cute!?

checking out Sophie's mama

"let's hold hands and walk"

she's signing "blocks" - she thought the pattern on the table looked like building blocks!

cutie pie Sophie

AB noting the lovely bow in baby's hair

hugs for meimei!

silly girl laying on the table!
No comments:
Post a Comment