Yep - anyway, about the LASIK - it goes by really quickly and even though the "making the flap" part made me feel like squirming, it only took a few seconds for each eye, so it wasn't long to endure. I'm glad I put up with it - how great to not need glasses or contacts anymore! No more waking up with mangled or lost glasses, or with contacts glued to my eyeballs! Yay!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
another trip to the pool
Back to the pool - this time it's after my surgery - so I can't get water in my eye. Baby pool only! I love my little camera with the underwater casing, but it does have a bit of a delay in taking the pic - hence all these pics of her looking down! Oh well, still cute! :)
Yep - anyway, about the LASIK - it goes by really quickly and even though the "making the flap" part made me feel like squirming, it only took a few seconds for each eye, so it wasn't long to endure. I'm glad I put up with it - how great to not need glasses or contacts anymore! No more waking up with mangled or lost glasses, or with contacts glued to my eyeballs! Yay!





drying off and warming up in the sun :)
Yep - anyway, about the LASIK - it goes by really quickly and even though the "making the flap" part made me feel like squirming, it only took a few seconds for each eye, so it wasn't long to endure. I'm glad I put up with it - how great to not need glasses or contacts anymore! No more waking up with mangled or lost glasses, or with contacts glued to my eyeballs! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment