
We went to The Sylvanian for dinner after AB's haircut and a trip through Toys R Us. Saw lots of great things that I can't fit in my suitcase! Oh well. So anyway, The Sylvanian is a restaurant I had never heard of, but it was clearly a family restaurant. We get in side and find that they have a HUGE play area, including a ball pit and lots of slides and climby things! AB had a BLAST, and didn't want to eat at all... Her dinner (minus a couple of bites of rice and meat) is in a container in the fridge. The menu was kind of odd - it was really pretty fancy for a kids' restaurant, I thought. It was good, though! AB found some friends to play with and I ate quickly before chasing her around the play area with her food for a while before I gave up!

"jiejie's" mama catching AB on the slide (that one really dumps the kids down quickly!)

this pic shows the back of the new 'do

these two had a BLAST in the ball pit!

AB loves Matsumoto's Shave Ice!

ready to slide

this slide was pretty steep - but she is fearless!

yay! let's jump in the ball pit!

BONK!

more jumping!

one, two, THREE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment