Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

pool time in Bangkok!

It's so nice to be in Bangkok. Blue skies, and if there are clouds, they are white and fluffy! It's warm even late in the day, so I took AB down to the pool. The sun was behind a building, so we didn't have to worry about sunburn! :) It was a bit breezy so she got a little cold, but she was just so excited to get back in the pool! Her cute little surfing suit with the built in floatation that I got from Costco WAY before I adopted her finally fits! :) Isn't she so cute?
AB LOVES the pool!
talk about a happy kid!
she can float on her back!
what a great smile
it's a little cool with the wind blowing!
but I still love the pool!
happy happy
self portrait
and another...

No comments: