Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Siam Park

After lunch, we took a taxi to Siam Park. It was kind of surreal - it looked completely abandoned at first - but I followed the signs to the water park and eventually got there. AB fell asleep in the taxi, so once we got to the water park, I just sat in a chair until she woke up. The water park was beautiful and had several different pools, slides, and a wave pool. We couldn't do the slides because I still couldn't get water in my eyes after LASIK, but we went in the "river" pool (a circular pool around an island) and the wave pool. I was afraid that the wave pool might be a "big wave" pool like the one I remember from Atlantis in Florida, but it was a very gentle pool, just like being on a calm beach! The water was so clear and really warm - it was wonderful. AB had a BLAST playing in the waves and on the slide! :) Isn't this place beautiful?
and we had it almost all to ourselves!
little water on the camera casing here... but AB loved the waterfall!
cutie pie at the pool
yay, I love swimming!
such joy!
now we're in the wave pool!
happy happy!
this pool is great!
my little swimmer!
she loves to float on her back!

she loved this little fountain at the top of the stairs/slide thing
see what I mean?
she liked to slide down on her belly


very careful on the stairs!
ready?
slide...
SPLASH!

standing under one of the mushroom showers
whee!
AB enjoying the wave pool
she LOVED it!

cutie pie walking on the breakwater
on her first merry go round, in one of the buggies, dancing to the music!

she was wary of the horses
would only sit on it after it stopped moving!
new baby buggy!

No comments: