Wednesday, December 13, 2006
we're going on vacation!
We leave tomorrow after work for two weeks in the US - yippee! AB will celebrate her second birthday with grandma, grandpa, Uncle E, and lots of other relatives and friends! I am not taking my computer on the trip, so I'm not sure if I will be adding pics to the blog until after we get back. But don't worry - I can assure that MANY photos will be taken! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hi girls, I´m Jorge.
I know it has been a while.
I have been wondering what you have been doing. I see that you are don't waste your time and keep traveling. Good for you!
A.B. is growing very fast. She was always a very smart girl and of course cute.
I hope she remembers uncle Jorge.
I will be going on vacation with JJ very soon, but the next trip I make would be to go to China. I would love to see you two.
Have a great time there!!
Post a Comment